ELEVATED BATTEN SYSTEM® (EBS)
Boral Roofing’s Elevated Batten System® battens can prolong the life of the roof system by increasing drainage and airflow, minimizing penetrations and adding thermal barriers for energy savings.
- Prolong the life of the entire roof system with this critical component
- Prevents water damming that can damage the underlayment and roof deck
- Significantly reduce nail penetrations through waterproofing underlayment
- Provide effective thermal barrier and ventilation for energy savings
- Suitable for all tile profiles
- Reduces labor and installation costs
- High grade wood with 100% recycled pads to elevate above the roof deck to eliminate water ponding, rotting of the battens, and allow free flow of water and air.
- Pressure treated option available with lifetime warranty
Pressure Treated Battens
Boral Roofing Components also offer Hi-bor® Pressure Treated battens in limited geographic markets. Please contact Boral Roof Components for details and locations where these products are currently available.