Shedding water off the roof is absolutely crucial at valleys, where two roof slopes are directing all the water they collect to the same point. A poorly designed valley can quickly lead to significant damage. Boral Roofing developed the Ribbed Valley Metal and provides nothing less to insure a free-flowing valley that will protect the structural integrity of the roof valley. W-valley metals, designed for wood shakes and asphalt shingles do not prevent clogs and direct water into the roof system, which can damage the underlayment and cause the roof deck and underlying structure to rot.
- Double ribs elevate tile & battens above water flow area
- Ribs create water channels to direct water flow off roof and away from waterproofing underlayment
- Superior water flow prevents one of the most common causes of roof failure – debris accumulation that blocks water flow and directs it into the roof system
- Flat edge allows sealing and fastening outside the water flow area
- 26 gauge galvanized steel for corrosion resistant, long-term durability
- For all tile profiles on any roof slope