INNOVATIVE ROOFING COMPONENT SOLUTIONS
Boral EnviroPro™ is an innovative industry solution for cut piece applications with concrete tile roofing. Made in the USA, the component offers peace-of-mind to builders and roofers by meeting current OSHA* requirements in addition to offering the trusted performance and beauty that comes with Boral Roofing.
Features & Benefits:
- No wet saw or respirator required during installation
- Durable, long lasting protection backed by a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- A wide selection to meet color trends and architectural requirements
- Efficient and safe clean-up using a blower
- Code Compliance
* OSHA Code 1926.1153 – when cut up to 200 lineal feet per person per 8 hour shift.
Boral EnviroPro™ is a concrete component designed specifically for application on portions of the roof that require cut pieces including hips, rakes, valleys, vents, skylight/chimney, as shown in the illustration below.
Boral EnviroPro™ component is installed to the appropriate portion of the roof following the industry’s best practices for the installation of concrete roof tile.
Boral EnviroPro™ may be cut by a professional roof tile installer. No wet saw or respirator required during installation.